Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today's class...

Wow! I'm so impressed with the work everyone did in class today. I really felt energized when I left. I'm really proud of you all and I'm looking forward to everyone turning in their current events assignment on time tomorrow. I know that you should have at least 1 :-) You should have 10 articles. This is your first official grade of the 3rd trimester.

Remember, you do have to make up work and you should print the missing work from teacherease.

Continue to revise pieces that you may want to put into your portfolio.

Tomorrow you can be working on in depth reporting as well as your editorials...

Anyone who did feature articles from the very beginning of the term, please make sure to turn them in so that we have a second issue of the paper.

thanks again, and congratulations!

Ms. S

No comments: