Friday, March 14, 2008

Missing work notification

Class work and project writing work are starting to accumulate for the 3rd trimester. Many of you owe me great quantities of work from the second. Please make a point to come see me about setting up a time line and goals to accomplish this make up work. I want to see everyone succeed over the last few months of school and completing all work is a part of that process.

Things to remember:
Your poetry analysis papers are due on April 4th.

By Monday 3/17 you should have selected the poem you plan on analyzing. I would also like to see a preliminary summary and analysis of the poem... tell me what your poem means to you and possible sources to use for analysis... You will need a works cited.

Editorials, feature articles, sports articles and indepth articles are due...

No comments: